– Kickoff: Monday, Sept. 28 at 7:30 p.m. CT
– If you’re looking for a bar to watch the game, try www.packerseverywhere.com. Packers Everywhere was created to let you know where you can gather with other Packers fans to watch games and have all kinds of other Packers-related fun.
– ESPN is in its 10th season as host of the most successful series in sports television history, Monday Night Football. Play-by-play man Mike Tirico is joined by analyst Jon Gruden for the 46th season of MNF broadcasts, with Lisa Salters reporting from the sidelines.
– The contest also will air as a simulcast locally on WBAY (ABC, Ch. 2) in Green Bay and WISN (ABC, Ch. 12) in Milwaukee.
– Milwaukee’s WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since November 1929, heads up the Packers Radio Network that is made up of 50 stations in five states. Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play) and two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (color) call the action. McCarren first joined the team’s broadcasts in 1995 and enters his 21st season calling Packers’ games. McCarren has four times been voted Wisconsin Sportscaster of the Year by the National Sportscasters and Sportswriters Association. After originally being paired together in 1999, McCarren and Larrivee enter their 17th season of broadcasts together.
– Westwood One Sports will air the game across the country. Kevin Harlan (play-by-play) and Boomer Esiason (analyst) will call the action, with Hub Arkush reporting from the sidelines and Jim Gray hosting the pregame and halftime shows.
– The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (WTMJ feed).
Tags: #KCvsGB, chiefs, kansas city chiefs, where to watch
Posted in Packers.com Blog