– If you’re looking for a Packers bar airing the game, try the search feature on Packers Everywhere.
– FOX Sports, now in its 23rd season as an NFL network television partner, will broadcast the game to a regional audience.
– Play-by-play man Kevin Burkhardt joins analyst John Lynch and sideline reporter Pam Oliver.
– Milwaukee’s WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since November 1929, heads up the Packers Radio Network that is made up of 50 stations in five states. Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play) and two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (analyst) call the action. McCarren first joined the team’s broadcasts in 1995 and enters his 22nd season calling Packers games. After originally being paired together in 1999, McCarren and Larrivee enter their 18th season of broadcasts together.
– Westwood One Sports will air the game on radio across the country.John Sadak (play-by-play) and Jason Taylor (analyst) will call the action, with Scott Graham hosting the pregame and halftime shows.
– The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (WTMJ feed) as part of the network’s NFL Sunday Drive.
– DIRECTV subscribers can watch the game on channel 711.
– NFL Game Pass gives fans access to full replays of every NFL game on demand, in high definition.
TV map is courtesy of 506sports.com. View the full image here.
Tags: #GBvsJAX, 160911pre, how to watch, jacksonville jaguars, jaguars, where to watch
Posted in Packers.com Blog